... Relax, Relax, Relax
The Following must do list will depend on your own personal interests and the amount of time you are spending in the Wilderness, Western Cape.
- Go surfing at Vic Bay.
- Have a braai.
- Do the Wilderness Heritage trail.
- Drive to George, leave your car at the station, catch the steam train to Knysna , take the John Benn (0443821693) for a cruise and lunch on board or eat Oysters. Walk around Knysna and return by pre arranged taxi.
- Oudsthoorn, Crocodile farm, cheetah farm, ostrich farm, eat ostrich steak and visit Cango caves.
- Do the Swartvlei to Gericke's walk at low tide, have a swim and picnic.
- Go horse riding or mountain bike riding or do one of Eden Adventures tours.
- Take a canoe ride at Ebb and Flow or do the Serpentine in Canoes.
- Go for a walk on Wilderness beach before sunset.
- Walk to Vic bay (not for those scared of heights).
- Do the George / Swartberg / Prince Albert trip.
- Visit Millwood gold mine outside Knysna.
- Visit Botlierskop for a game drive.
- Have a steak at Monticello.
- Go abseiling or tandem hangliding.
- Walk to the water fall and have a swim on a nice day.(Giant Kingfisher Trail)
- Go see the big tree in Woodville outside Hoekwil.
- Be loving to your girlfriend or wife.